Thursday, December 31, 2009

How can some women remain virgins till marriage?

I mean sex is so nice and pleasurable, but how can some women keep their virginity till marriage--is it that some people have different sex drives than others?





I know that sex is a sacred thing that must be kept for only who you love buy can't it be for fun and to satisfy your sexual needs?





All the virgins out there, how can you save it for marriage-i gues i have a high sex drive-i dunno-what do you think?How can some women remain virgins till marriage?
A woman can acheive being virgin till she marries that's if she has got a bit of self dignity, she doesn't have to be religious to feel that she shouldn't open her legs to anyone just cos she likes him. Before she opens her legs she has to make sure that this is the man the she would like to spend the rest of her life with, otherwise you get the problem of who's the father!How can some women remain virgins till marriage?
i'm 28 and still a virgin b/c i wanna wait until i'm married + it's in the bible that it's a sin to have sex before marriage none of u guys didn't even mention that part .

Report Abuse



women have different reasons for remaining virgins till marriage. The very common and main reason out there is due to their religious reasons. It's forbidden for them to have sexual intercourse if not married. Take catholics and muslims for example, they follow the rules in their reiligon because like u said sex is a sacred thing that must be kept for only who u end up marrying and love not for every single guy out there.





Other women I wudnt be too sure as to why they dont if it's got nothing to do with their religion; maybe it cud be for the reason that u mentioned about: ';people have different sex drives';.





To get to the conclusion to this other than for the religious reasons u wud have to carry out a survey i guess lol which i think wud be funny.





hope that helped
I plan to stay a virgin till marriage and it's not because of religious beliefs either. It's just because I want my first time to be on the most special night of my life with the most special guy for me. I guess it's just something I want to be perfect because quite frankly, you only live life once, I want to live mine the ideal way for me. plus I don't see the point of opening my legs up for every guy because who knows what I might catch. %26gt;.%26lt;





However, having said that, I do fear never being able to marry the right guy and then basically remaining a virgin forever... XD
well im 16 and still a virgin. I think that having sex for the first time is a big thing. To me sex is more than a orgasm, it's like a unwritten commitment that says '; i love u and i want to be with u forever';. i want my first to be meaningful and not just about having an orgasm. That's why i'll wait till marriage
I'm not going to have sex until i'm married. I mean think about it. You've already had sex lots of times. If you can just have sex with anyone you want what's it going to be like when you finally find the right person?It wont be special anymore.Sex isn't a game. It's something special you have with the person you love.Also, you don't have sex to see if you love him/her,you have sex BECAUSE you love him/her.
it's cos they are ugly and some guy desperate not to be alone saw her on the shelf and said what the heck i'll bone chicks behind her back until we wed and then start doing her so i'll no longer be alone ever again
will power. and some women have more important things to do than to have sex
If you've never had it, then it's not that hard to resist :)





Rem x
I think your a pervert.REAL man can wait till marriage.if they really loved the girl!
go out with an old person who is younger in the head coz they are a pervert with a small penis
dont date anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment