Friday, December 25, 2009

What questions the Immigration officer asks for marriage with an american citizen?

I just got married to an american citizen, my girlfriend, and we are prepairing to send all our pappers to immigration. I know they will make an appointment for an interview after a few months. What questions are they asking? What type of documents its recommended to take with us, besides the photo albums we made and out marriage documents? My wife didnt want to change her last name at the marriage, and I agreed with that. Do you think thats gonna be a problem? Thank you.What questions the Immigration officer asks for marriage with an american citizen?
My wife is from Russia and when we went for our interview, the lady never asked us anything. She just looked over all of our papers and said everything was correct, and that was it. It took her about 15 or 20 minutes to look over everything, but she never asked us a question. I don't know if it made a difference, but I used an immigration attorney and my attorney had everything ready for us, but it still surprised me that she never said anything to us, so maybe it will be that easy for you as well.What questions the Immigration officer asks for marriage with an american citizen?
this is a fact when you go for interview they will ask some of the following questions


what side do you sleep on in bed and what side wife


how many times sex


when your wife has her period


how much you pay for rent


who pays the rent


who writes the checks out for bills


who's name are the cars in?


and stuff like that


they ask very personal questions


you said you just got married


you will not have an interview with immigration for about 7 years
everything depends on where is your wife from

No comments:

Post a Comment