Thursday, January 21, 2010

Do you approve or disapprove of interracial dating and marriage between white men and black women?

I approve it to the highest point. It's one of the few interracial relationships I enjoy seeing. It also seems as though the relationships between white men and black women are the most accepted when it comes to interracial dating, then follows white men and asian women couples. That's my perspective.Do you approve or disapprove of interracial dating and marriage between white men and black women?
No because my mother is black and my father is white.Do you approve or disapprove of interracial dating and marriage between white men and black women?
I approve it to the highest point. I want kids by a white man or maybe white mixed with something like italian and cuban, and I'm black. I just don't really think I want to have children by a black man anymore I don't know why but I just don't. I'm not racist either so don't start spouting that sh*t out either. But when it comes to others I could careless about their relationships because it's none of my business what others do in their lives.
I really don't care, unless the people in the relationships act stuck-up or uppity, as if they have something so much better or are too good to be cordial to people on the street. Just yesterday I saw a black woman/white man married couple walking down the street with their baby in a stroller and I wasn't bothered at all. They were minding their business and seemed genuinely happy with each other. Now, if either of them had given me a 'look', I would have been bothered. But since they didn't I wish them all the happiness in the world, and a permanent marriage.
of course. i dont know why, but when i see a black or mixed female dating a white guy, i get happily exicted because of the major difference in background, and because its like the white man, who is considered the higest of society, can see beauty and love in a woman of color. but when i see a black man and woman of another race, it somehow makes me think that this reason is because he only likes non black women and claims them as a trophy and has had bad perspecitives and experiences with black women so he trashes them.


so i definatly approve white men/black female relationships to the highest point as well.
lol why wouldn't I approve?


We're all human, right?


Besides, if I didn't, I couldn't be with my boyfriend, and my grandma couldn't be with my grandpa, my cousins couldn't be with their husbands....family catastrophe if almighty brittany disapproved lol.





As long as they're happy and not in the relationship for superficial reasons, then why not be together? That goes for all interracial relationships and just relationships b/w men and women in general.
it's not for me to approve or disapprove of someone else's relationship...i think interracial is beautiful when it's *truly* done out of love...but these days, how much does that happen?





but people like ';17 and counting'; are the reasons people are starting to hate interracial relationships or doubt how much in love the two people in it really are:





';I approve it to the highest point. I want kids by a white man or maybe white mixed with something like italian and cuban, and I'm black. I just don't really think I want to have children by a black man anymore I don't know why but I just don't.';





seriously, what happened to you dating someone because you LOVE them? why are people going out and seeking their mates with an agenda? a mixed cuban/italian baby won't take away from your blackness...
Accepted by who? Who determines if it鈥檚 acceptable or not? It doesn鈥檛 matter if anyone accepts it; the only thing that matters is if the couple involved in the relationships accepts it. I personally have no problem with it. My cousin, some of my close friends and black female co-workers are married to white men and have children from them. I say to each his/her own. But I鈥檓 curious to know why it鈥檚 one of the few interracial relationships you enjoy?
I approve it, just like I approve ALL kinds of relationships, let it be interracial or inner-racial, doesn't matter, as long as it's a healthy relationship %26amp; the two couples really love each other, then I say... GOOD FOR THEM!





I agree with one answerer above saying that she approves all kinds of HEALTHY relationships and like the majority of people here, I also think that love knows NO color. This is 2009 now. People are becoming more open-minded these days, which is a good thing.
I truly do believe that love is blind, and we shouldn't judge any individual relationship on appearances or races or genders. I myself am a Dominican woman who has been in numerous relationships with African-American %26amp; Jamaican males, and currently, a St. Lucian one. I think that the Latino/Black interracial relationship is just as widely accepted. =]
I approve. I meant a black man 12 years ago. It started as friends. There were times when we tried to stay away from each other because of society %26amp; our families. Never worked, 12 years later we are still together. neither one of us was looking for someone of another race. Because life is complicated enough. But we meant %26amp; still do mean so much to each other. The people that use to get upset were black females %26amp; white males. We meant 12 years ago %26amp; I can tell you society is changing. More acceptance today then when we meant.
Interracial dating and marriage is cool with me. Multiracials are the fasting growing group in America today, so pretty soon all we're going to see are mixed faces. All that old school racism stuff is slowly dieing off as a racially tolerant generation comes up. My son is biracial and my husband is white. I plan on raising my son to respect himself as a person and not see himself as just a color. He is a creation of the Most High God, made in God's image. Parents of all children need to raise up their children to know their God. His name is Jesus!
i dont approve at all.





its gross seeing black girls fawn over a race that doesnt even bother to give them the time of day.





its humiliating on behalf of the black race.





im proud to be black and will only stay with black.
To me it's not the color that makes the problems ( If They are both of the same religion and culture)It seems to be much easier on the relationship and the acceptance.My Daughter is White and Catholic and Dated a Arab, Muslim young man.The relationship was doomed from the beginning.She was not accepted AT ALL in his Culture,although he was welcome at my Home. She was not allowed to meet his family and was considered dirt.He made every excuse not to let her meet them and was so sneaky. I did not like him at all. If He was welcome at my Home,What made his Family think they were so above us that she would never be accepted?Our religious beliefs were like night and day.She would try and celebrate his Holidays with him,but he never would accept or respect her enough to celebrate our Holidays with us.Needless to say ,it did nor last.
approving and disapproving isnt going to change that its happening.





i do think its pointless to have high hopes of being with a white guy, as a black girl.....





so far, all i get from white guys, is ';i dont date nggers';......so its not us black girls that are the problem.........
I think black men/white women is more accepted than the reverse. IMO, love is love is love. If two people love each other, then no one should stand in their way (of course except they're related). I am the son of a white man and black woman, so of course I think it's okay.
It doesn't really matter what I think about this subject. It is none of my business and is only between the man and woman. It has nothing to do with me and I never look at a couple and see black and white, white and white, asian and white - I just see people.
When it comes to relationships, there is only one thing to think about and that is if God has put this person in your heart. When He does that, He will also put you in their heart. It will be a done deal no matter what color, culture, political view or anything!
I was born of a Asian Father and White Mother and I'm with a nother biracial ,black and white. So I am of course fully for interracial marriage by default and just because people should be allowed to lobe who they choose
I agree with you, I approve of White Male/Black Woman, or any other Black Woman interracial relationship to the highest! I think it's such a beautiful thing to see. I love it.
I am looking to marry a Black lady. Why don't you enjoy seeing all interracial relationships? If you accept one, you should accept them all.
It's just skin pigmentation. We're all human so what's the big deal. Since we all came from Shem, Ham and Japheth ';race'; isn't really applicable.


Don't lose your identity but try not to use stereotypes.
I really don't care. I guess you could say that I approve of ALL interracial relationships....Though I personally don't date White men lol.
I approve 110% lol. I'm for all kinds of IR couples.





I'm black with a white guy and most of my black girlfriends are with white guys too. I really do enjoy seeing couples like mine out there.
i've been in an interracial relationship for 5 years and i don't see whats wrong with it....love knows NO color!! People who have a problem with it ... have a problem with themselves!
I apporve of interracial marriage between white men and black women 100 percent. I am one half of such couple. All the haters can kick rocks.
I AGREE!!!! i dont really care about bm/ww relationships because i'm a black woman. bw/wm relationships are the sweetest and last.





that is my perspective.
I personally don't care about anyone else's relationship because it's none of my business.
Whom am I to disapprove? That's like asking if I approve of a lion killing an antelope. It doesn't matter what I think because these things are still gonna happen.
I think there is someone for everyone so all interracial relationships are beautiful.
I disapprove 100%.


As a black man I am very offended and extremely uncomfortable whenever I see a beautiful black woman with a white man.


To me it looks like a fetish...because during slavery black women were treated as sex slaves by their masters and I believe some white men still have that perverted mentality that black women are their objects!





There's nothing more beautiful than seeing a beautiful black family!
I don't approve or disapprove. I don't care because I don't find white men or black women attractive.

No comments:

Post a Comment