Saturday, January 23, 2010

What jobs can I get with a Masters in Marriage and Family Therapy?

I am 1/2 way throughmy Masters degree and I because I live on the Big Island of Hawaii jobs for MFT's seem limited. Does anyone know what jobs are out there?What jobs can I get with a Masters in Marriage and Family Therapy?
This degree leads to becoming a MFT therapist. Once you take the exam and become licensed by the state, you will be able to work in an agency or for the government. There is a great need for this in all of the U.S., including HI. Once you have your supervision hours, you will be able to open a private practice if you so desire. You have many options. Perhaps you could benefit from meeting with a career counselor at your university to discuss this further.





Best wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment