Thursday, January 21, 2010

How has old age affected your sex life in marriage?

We all know that with age we face physical changes in our lives and somehow it also affects the way we respond sexually to our wives or girlfriends once you have reached a certain age level.





Does age become a main factor as to why some couples spend less time making love as they get older?How has old age affected your sex life in marriage?
Hm,well hi there Alrozz,Me %26amp; my husband have been together for going on 23 yrs %26amp; 4 kids (ages 22,21,19 %26amp;16)And we make love quite a bit %26amp; spend a lot of time together especially now that the kids are older.He always tells me how lucky he is to have me %26amp; he is always eying me up.I swear we love each other more %26amp; more everyday.He does the sweetest things for me as do i for him.I swear he knows me better then i know myself.Neither one of us has ever had an affair on each other we truly believe we are each others soul mate.It has been a wonderful journey with this man of mine %26amp; i can't wait till we have grandchildren.I just wish all married people could be as happy as we are.He has never been mean to me nor has he ever hit me he is just the perfect man %26amp; i am so glad he is all mine.How has old age affected your sex life in marriage?
Sure it does. The hormones drop in both sexes, and so does the drive as we age.


I think the drive gets mellowed into a great friendship/companionship when we have been in a long term relationship. I have noticed women having the stronger drive in mid and late life... just an observation from aging myself and chatting with friends.
Rarely, a man can get it on with a woman well into his advanced years, but for most men, ability lags desire more and more as he ages. It's ironic, because quite often a woman's libido goes through the roof once she's experienced menopause. That's one reason adult toys sell so well to the distaff side...
There is only 1 reason we don't make love as often as we used to. Kids. If we didn't have the kids in the house, our front door would be locked all the time. I'm 42, married 16 years and want my wife (and respond) constantly. Age has absolutely no bearing on my sex life.
Age is not the problem.I have been married 35yrs.and want sex just as much as when I was 18.my wife wants more than I do,but we have to accept the body gets tired more quickly and it takes longer to recover from physical exercise.
Oil your wife's rusty hips......this should improve your sex life.........lol





Married or not, young or old, men desire and like to have sex with pretty young women who are easy on the eyes.....some men just have more self-control than others.
Maybe boredom, no attraction anymore, burned out, cheating, too busy...I can go on %26amp; on...

No comments:

Post a Comment