Thursday, January 21, 2010

Why are girls not allowed to have sex before marriage are they saving their hymen for Jebus?

I have never known of a young man to get married before experiencing sex with someone else. So whats the big deal about Gays?Why are girls not allowed to have sex before marriage are they saving their hymen for Jebus?
If you want a serious answer ask a serious question. This question just shows your immaturity...Why are girls not allowed to have sex before marriage are they saving their hymen for Jebus?
Let me correct you. The issue is not immature your tone of asking was...Jebus? I mean what are you 12? And if you knew anything about faith then all monotheist religions don't condone any sex before marriage for men, women and certainly not for homosexuals. Its all inclusive dear...

Report Abuse



That's so sad you have yet to meet a man that is saving himself for marriage.





I waited until I was married to experience that. Same thing with my wife - and unfortunately for those who don't wait - they'll never know the true ecstasy that comes from this.





I've yet to meet a person that has ever regretted waiting to be married to have sex with their spouse.





I don't care about what Gays do - and I'm not interested to know.
No they are not saving their hymen for 'Jebus'. The hymen can be broken by doing some from of activity. Eg: Horse Riding a lot can break it.


Checking to see if a girl has her hymen doesn't tell you if shes a virgin or not. Now not having sex until marriage (What I'm doing) is just a personal choice. They want their loved one to be their first AND their last and they simply want to be with that person forever (Doesn't seem to always work out) I guess purity is involved here, and some guys, Eg: My boyfriend want me to be his First and Last, again his personal choice.


The big deal with gays, is that's apparently its a 'Sin' according to the bible, Personally I have no problem with Gays and Bisexuals.
You are asking two completely different questions. What do you want to know????


Girls are told to save themselves for marriage so the guy can have a virgin and she won't have to worry about getting pregnant-- a real concern if you are aganst abortion.


Guys are told to save themselves for the wives, and other the other hand they are encouraged to get all the girls they can.


And what is the big deal about gays?
Its a virgin to save for the one that you commit to for life so you can both not have baggage of exes and there sex lifes!! Its better to both wait. make you pure. You can not ever get it back but can give it to alot of guys they will all take it. But you give it to that special person!!!!!!!! (when married)
Religious people dont have a problem with gays having sex, just getting married apparently. Somehow it cheapens their already empty marriages. I say empty because if your own marriage can be threatened by someone else getting one, it is empty.
Why you say girls only not allowed to have sex before married? All religions I know of who say this are also saying the same thing for boys. And why you ask about Gays? What do this have to do with homosexuality
I've known many guys to save themselves for marriage. Trouble is, most lie about whether they are a virgin or not because most think it's ';cool'; to sleep around.





I couldn't careless either way.
Well for men, people don't know whether if they are still virgins or not while for girls, their cherry will have popped and some people don't like 'touched goods'
who said girls aren't allowed to have sex before marriage? That's a load of BS. Unless you are really religious. Then for sure others try to control your life.
It just depends on your heart.


It doesnt matter I just think waiting is smart.


Atleast until you know your in love, you know?
Your gonna fret over someone elses hymen just cause yours is long gone?
no their saving it for your extreme LAMENESS
no, they are saving themselves for their husbands....its the right thing to do
umm
i dunno
i saved myself...





i gave my love to jesus, but he never called me back.





**runs off crying**
wait, so you never knew of a virgin guy?

No comments:

Post a Comment