Thursday, January 21, 2010

How do I bring the romance back into my marriage?

We have been married for 4yrs, and our romance is gone, we have many issues. and I am starting to think it may be unsaveable. I write love letters, and candle light diners, and other sweet things. our love life is not the best because she no longer wants to have love. Because the romance is gone. How do I fix a broken romantic life?How do I bring the romance back into my marriage?
Not all women LIKE love letters and candle lit dinners. Have you bothered to get to know her and find out what SHE likes?





If you want to be romantic with her, you need to show her OUTSIDE OF THE BEDROOM that you appreciate her, and with no expectation of those things leading to sex. By this I mean, picking up after yourself around the house, taking care of chores that need to be done (without being asked), and touching her in non-sexual ways just to let her know you appreciate her.





If you leave dirty clothes on the floor, dirty dishes on the counter tops, if you leave the waste baskets full instead of emptying them, etc. then she will feel like your maid and your mother all rolled up into one and she will NOT want to be intimate with you.How do I bring the romance back into my marriage?
It sounds like you are trying all you can., but have you ever asked her what she wants that would put her in the mood? Don't assume that these sweet, innocent charms are what all women are into...





If that doesn't work, the last straw is sex/marriage concealing. If that doesn't work, or if she doesn't agree to go, then she has already given up on the marriage, and should move on from her.
Try new things, do things differently then you guys do now. What made you two fall in love in the first place, revisit that state of mind, or a place you guys went to on a first date, or something you two did when you were younger that you do not do anymore. So .1). Try new things .2) Revisit the past. Hope the best to you two!
man put ur foot down tell here look chic im ur man we gonna do this thing. get back to the basics and make her love u all over again go get these 2 movies and watch them with her, #1 first and foremost fireproof, the movie is the best, then get the notebook and let her know she is ur forever love, dude if more men were like u the world would be a better place.
Hire a P.I. to see what shes doing while youre not around. Dont let on that anything is wrong, just get someone to investigate.
hey dude the problem is not with u . it is with ur wife bcause women wants that even after the marriage their guy should act like a lover with them and he should do all the household work like a servant.
honey when you find out let me know. Mine and me have been together for the same amount of time and... theres nothing there but problems. I love him and he loves me but - I dont think he is in love with me anymore.








Maybe a vacation with just the two of you?
Read about the General Theory Human Mating - Past, Present, and Future.
Just move on. Your husband does not love you and that is not what you want to hear but the truth is the light.
She no longer loves you. This is almost impossible to fix.
  • isotretinoin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment