Thursday, January 21, 2010

How much sex is too much sex in a marriage?

My husband and I have some form of sex approximately every other day and he always is the instigator. If I instigate when he doesn't, would this be too much?How much sex is too much sex in a marriage?
And I thought my husband and I had a lot of sex...Go for it girl!!How much sex is too much sex in a marriage?
yea u might want to slow down there. me and my darling do ';it'; once a week, and thats enough for us.jk Go girl! Speed it up!

Report Abuse



This differs with every couple and needless to say most couples would find this too much as it stands. I do believe average is 2-3 times per week to maybe 2-3 times per month. Really if your both game then keep going at it really though it should always be mutual if you do not want it say no your not a sex slave your the wife. Being a GUY and knowing most of us can never get enough you initiating would probably be a huge turn-on and save him from the embarrassing rejection.
No. Nononononononononononono. Never, ever, ever too much sex.
Every other day. Pfft...my fiance and I have sex every day. We both instigate it...like to catch the other off guard. ;)
Most men like it when the female instigates the sex. Wow hon...I'd love to trade places with you...... I'm not getting nearly enough and I instigate it more than he does
Whatever makes you both feel comfortable
Never too much. Often not enough.


Braggart.
In a marriage there is no such thing as to much sex.
As long as he is hung like a horse.
Nope. I like it twice a day.
It's only too much if one of you thinks so.
Try it and find out for yourself. I don't know that there is too much unless you're sore.
No such thing...work it.
there's no such thing as to much
i dont know?

No comments:

Post a Comment