Thursday, January 21, 2010

Why is marriage and divorce in the same section?

It just seems weird to me, they should be two different listed sections under family and relationships, not one. Don't you think?Why is marriage and divorce in the same section?
because sometimes there is advice that can be given to married couples that will prevent divorce.Why is marriage and divorce in the same section?
Many things about Yahoo Answers seem weird to me. I've spent most of my time here in Politics, so I'm thinking Yahoo is very liberal.





I agree with you about this, btw. The worst thing married people can do is hang out with divorced people. As a general rule, I mean.
Well, you have to get married in order for a divorce just in case something goes wrong in the marriage. So I really don't think they should be listed in two different sections under family and relationships.
I don't think it should be separated nor do the Yahoo gods. They both go hand in hand. Just scroll on by the questions that have to do with one or the other you don't want to answer.
I would agree, however with a 67% D/ rate it seems D gets more than M, and the two seem from this section to go hand in hand...how do we as a scociety get the 67% back down to less than 10%?!
You're probably right. I'm married with no kids %26amp; I have to pass up all the questions about child support, attorneys, court dates, etc. because I have no clue about any of it.
That is a good question!! I was just looking in after being away for awhile and at this point I am not looking for info on marriages....
because you can't have one without the other. Sort of like Dark and Light....only marriage is the dark side in my book.
I disagree. Marriage and divorce are ultimately related.
because you cant get a divorce without having been married.
where half end in divorce leave them together
What better way to find one or the other. ;)
Yea i agree with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment