Thursday, January 21, 2010

If Gay Marriage were legalized in your state, how would this affect your everyday life?

1. You won't be forced to be friends with them.


2. They won't be forced to be married in your Church.


3. You don't have to marry them.





So, how does this affect you?If Gay Marriage were legalized in your state, how would this affect your everyday life?
I could marry my partner and not have to worry that if I was in accident or died that the family that disowned wouldn't be making medical decisions for me or splitting up my estate--leaving my partner with nothing.





Can you imagine the unthinkable happening then being locked out of jointly owned accounts and properties? Or worse loosing half of those accounts, having the property sold and then not even being able to attend your partner's funeral?





Happens everyday to gay people.--will or no will.If Gay Marriage were legalized in your state, how would this affect your everyday life?
Obviously it would make my current heterosexual marriage lose its meaning.





How this would happen, I just don't know. But that's what I've heard from people who are opposed to gay marriage.
it would not effect me personally, but it is against everything natural, maybe if everyone went gay People would stop existing is that natural?
It really wouldn't affect me. I don't support it (I think civil unions granting full legal rights are a good compromise) but if it were passed I wouldn't freak out.
It wouldn't.





I am Republican and I don't think it is right but the government shouldn't control it.





Same with abortion.
It wouldn't effect my life or anyone else's. Just another way the right want to control everybody's lives with their religion.
It might make life a little better for those of us that are sick of hearing about it every freaking day. Just let them have it and maybe they will go away.
it just spits in the face of Marriage.. which is supposed to be between one man and one woman.





Whats wrong with their civil unions?
Gay Marriage is impossible in Turkey. it is strongly prohibited
It would not affect me at all - I think they should be able to marry if they choose - it wouldn't affect my marriage or my life
It may make life much better for everyone
It would increase support for Muslims taking over and doing a better job of running things than Dems do.





By the way.... Dems want to force ministers to marry gays... I wonder if they'll try to force clerics to marry gays.
It would lower my taxes and stimulate the economy.
I wouldn't even notice.
I don't think it would have that much affect on my daily life, really.
I would be able to marry the person I loved.
It wouldn't.
Not at all.
It wouldn't, I could care less what homosexuals do.
My neighbors would still keep their yard neat, never play their music so loud that I can hear it and more or less act like good neighbors. What's not to like?
It wouldn't, that's why I don't have a problem with it. But be prepared to duck, because the conservatives are about to pelt you with Bibles...lol
i don't care what they do! as long as they stay away from me!
homosexuality is an abomination!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment