Thursday, January 21, 2010

Where do I get a certified copy of my marriage certificate?

Do I need to go to the office I got the license from or can I send a letter in the mail? I got married out of state and it would really be a pain to have to do it in person.Where do I get a certified copy of my marriage certificate?
would have been a little easier to help you with your answer if i had known what state you had been married in. But maybe this link will help you out..Where do I get a certified copy of my marriage certificate?
you don't have to do it in person. Just go to the official state web site, and it should guide you to whom, you need to contact for a cert copy.
Clerk of the county court. Call or write. Call then write is best. Always get names of the people you spoke to. Include those names in any written or verbal correspondence.

No comments:

Post a Comment