Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How do you think God feels about the whole gay marriage ordeal that's happening in California?

I think that maybe its god's way of testing whose tolerant of others.


But I mean, a man loving a man or woman a woman is a sin.


But God loves everyone.


So???


I don't know. Just wondering.


Thanks for answering=)


God blessHow do you think God feels about the whole gay marriage ordeal that's happening in California?
I think he's horribly disappointed at the discrimination that man is perpetrating against his fellow man.How do you think God feels about the whole gay marriage ordeal that's happening in California?
It doesn't have much to do with religion.





The law gave special benefits to married people because we thought marriage to be the best institution for having and raising the nation's children. If we no longer think that way, we need to rescind those laws and NOT add other people to receive special benefits. In other words, we either figure out why anyone should get special benefits or we abolish special benefits for everyone.
Technically its not a sin. In my opinion, everyone has the right to have a good relationship weather it's the same sex or not. Gay is not like going around and killing people, now that's a sin, but being gay no it's not. I'm sure god has noticed that by now, therfore, doesn't mind anymore. It's the strong religuos people who think bad about it.
I really dont know how he feels about the issue in California, but i do know for a fact that he loves everyone equally - bishop or pagan, straight or gay. It makes no difference to him, he loves you even if you dont belive in him or love him - he still does.
I feel God is mad at how people are using His name to justify their hatred of others. There are many other sins you straight people should be concentrating on that's in the bible, not one that doesn't concern you in the least.


You people have to know by now that you can't speak for someone that's not present to represent itself. The books of the bible were not written by God or through God. They were written by men who took a leap of faith in the context they FELT God would say. Nowhere in any of the books does it say 'God told me to write this'
this is what you said a man loving a man or woman a woman is a sin.


But God loves everyone.So???, So God does love them what God does not love is the SIN. and they are in sin %26amp; they know they are. So God hates sin. But does not hate the sinner. He loves the sinner. Because we all are sinner not just the Gay people or homosexuals.





The first verse was from Leviticus 20:13 - where it says that a man shall not lie with another man as he would with a woman, and if he does, this act will be considered an abomination in the eyes of God. The second verse was from 1 Corinthians 6:9-11 - where it lists the sin of homosexuality as one of the specific sins that will literally keep you from being able to enter into heaven when you die and cross over








I'm against on them make this a law and letting them get married and educating the kids in school about gay marriage and how its ok. This is stupid they stop the prayer from the schools and now they want to teach them that being Gay is ok., and they show them about it. America is in big trouble and in Sin. This country need lots of prayers.
I agree with shaun, i believe God causes more problems than anything.


I personally believe that God is a cop out for people who can't think for themselves or want to belong to a group.


i think the question to ask the people who believe in god is how do you feel about it whether god approves or not.
I THINK THAT WHEN THE BIBLE WAS WRITTEN THE IDEA OF GAYS HADN'T COME TO ANYONE'S MIND!!!!





i think god wouldn't be pro discrimination! i think he'd want the gays to be happy too IF HE LOVED EVERYONE!





SERIOUSLY IF HE WERE HERE RIGHT NOW HE'D BE ON THE GAYS' SIDE!
I think She wishes that narrowminded bigot zealots, people who are obviously closet queens, would stop projecting their sexual insecurities on Her.
Take God out of the equation and most of our troubles would be over.





I'm not sure I believe in God, but if they exist I daresay they'll be mighty peed off with people using them to perpetuate hatred.
even God has given up on California.
who's God never heard of him before....





oh ya remember he/she is a super power ...if u ever meet him tell him/her where are and were u when thousands of innocent people die......plz do not forget
She's really p*ssed off. Expect thunderstorms and floods.
I don't think God minds, hun. It's the bigots that do.
Why does homosexuality being a sin in your religion mean I can't get married? That's what no one has explained to me. I'm not even a Christian! Why would you want to force me to obey your religion?





It doesn't matter whether its a sin or not. Not to me. Not to the millions of other non-Christians who live in this country too. But the ONLY reason gay marriage opponents give is that it's a sin. Eating pork is a sin. Premarital sex is a sin. So let's pull all the ham, bacon and chops from the grocery stores and insitute mandatory virginity testing for couples wishing to marry.





I don't hear anyone pushing for those changes. So why forbid me from marrying? You guys get to eat as much bacon as you want, have as much premarital sex as you want, call yourselves Christians and then take away my rights because apparently I'm a sinner. I'm not even a Christian!!!!! Do you understand how frustrating this is?





What would it really do you? To anyone? Would you even notice if I married my partner tomorrow? Of course not! Just like you don't notice any of the other thousands of couples who get married every year. That's all we are, a couple. We love each other, we want to spend the rest of our lives togethor, we'd like to buy a house together someday. We'd also like the discounts on auto and home insurance that you guys get to make your growing household easier to manage. Can you give me one good reason why my partner and I don't deserve to share an auto insurance policy? It's ridiculous, isn't it?





I'm not a Christian. So, I don't follow the rules of that religion. Because of that, we pay hundreds more a month than a heterosexual couple would for the same benefits, we're not allowed to marry, we can't buy a home together, and if my partner were dying I wouldn't be allowed at her bedside. Can you give me one good reason that I deserve that? Just because I'm not a Christian?





I'm not going to argue sin with you. As I said, it's not my religion. I really don't care if you think I'm a sinner. But I really, really, really, really, would like someone to explain to me why this sin (again, done by a NON-CHRISTIAN) should mean I can't enjoy the same rights as every other American citizen. Even prisoners can get married! A rapist, a serial killer, a child molester, can all get married. I can't. PLEASE explain that to me, because I really don't understand how that is at all fair, logical or American.

No comments:

Post a Comment