Sunday, May 9, 2010

Looking forward to marriage I look forward to intimacy with my wife but I ask myself this over and over?

I look forward to many wonderful nights of intimacy but I ask my self this question quite often. After ejaculating, so I stop and give myself sometime and start at it again? Wont it be something embarrassing for my wife?Looking forward to marriage I look forward to intimacy with my wife but I ask myself this over and over?
Thats why there's foreplay...


you ejaculate, and then you move back to foreplay (kissing, oral...etc.) until you're ready to go again..Looking forward to marriage I look forward to intimacy with my wife but I ask myself this over and over?
are you referring to the ';five min wait'; between sex? or ???
Why would it be? Perfectly normal! At the risk of sounding like a pimp or something, have fun!
lol perhaps the first time..but to tell u the truth girls can't wait..they have the same emotions as u do....so...u taking time may not get her to feel embarrassed..it might bring her inner animal out though...

No comments:

Post a Comment