Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What do you think about 24 years age difference for marriage?




What do you think?


I'm just wondering what people think about big age difference.


What do you think about 24 years age difference for marriage?
If it is truly love. - Do not think on other people.What do you think about 24 years age difference for marriage?
Unless there is a lot of money involved, eg. Joan Collins, Hugh Hefner, it's not going to work.





If you look at children: a few years between them make a huge difference, for instance between a 5 year old and an eleven year old. Then as people age, the age gap closes and a few years hardly make a difference, especially when both are healthy and active.


*But* unfortunately, the age gap stretches out again in later years (the same as in childhood) and becomes vast, unsurmountable, where a sixty year old is still relatively young, active and vibrant and an 84-year old just very, very old in comparison.





So, no. I suggest people go for someone more or less their own age.
I have an aunt and uncle who are roughly that far apart. She's in her 30's and he's in his 50's. It was kind of weird at first, but they are really perfect for each other. They have two kids now. They have a wonderful relationship and I couldn't see them married to anyone else but each other. So I think it just depends on the circumstance and the maturity of the people involved.
Yes, very few couples can pull it off.





Like an 18-26 year old with someone 24 years older is doomed for failure. If you're 50 and she/he is 26...you are looking to settle and they are looking to grow (career, family,etc.)





If you're 30 and she/he is 54...still a little creepy unless they don't look like they can be your mom or dad.
anything's possible... love conquers all..
My husband is 9 years older than me.





I personally think 24 years is too many......
For me? I don't want to see his old wrinkled butt.

No comments:

Post a Comment