Thursday, May 13, 2010

How tough is marriage and relationships?

Ok, I'm a very negative person when it comes to relationships. I see women as being master manipulators with their husbands, too many want children (I'm the opposite). Women often try to change men. Women are way stuck up on a man's appearance, and most are gold diggers.





I'm not gay and never will be. I'll just have to deal with what I hate in this world.





Why is marriage and relationships tough in this day and time? Why do women get away with so much during marriage and after the divorce? Why are they so complicated to get along with?How tough is marriage and relationships?
You just haven't met the right woman for you. I'm having the same problem as you are. I don't want children and most of the men I've been with want them. I'm not a manipulator, I'm pretty independent and I don't need to manipulate a man to get what I want. I don't want my man to be less than average (Appearance wise) but I'm not looking for more than average....


I'm not a gold digger because I make such a good living and I've never asked a man to buy me anything.





So, you just haven't met the right person (Nor did I).How tough is marriage and relationships?
I have came to a point asking the same question but instead of talking about women I am talking about men. I have been through very bad relationship, seen the worst of men, so I've reflected if there has been anything wrong with me, I think the answer lies in the kind of men I have picked.


Unlike you, I still believe there's someone good out there for me, to whom I can share my life, after all the lessons learnt, I would not pick men that giving me emotional insecurity as those did to me before.


Not all women out there are gold digger, master manipulator like you think.


You have too much to fear that makes you feel insecure to start trusting a relationship, basically you always have the thought that people are after you for your money... please reflect your own personality how have you treat women all these while, why aren't good women attracted to you? Think about it %26amp; start acting positively.
As a woman I will agree there is so many woman like that. But we are not all like that. Woman that want to change a man are fooling themselves as people don't change.





There are also many nice and caring woman out there who get destroyed by men. Many men walk out on loving and loyal wives for girls young enough to be there daughters and destroy marriages out of their own desires and selfishness.





Men and woman have challenges in communication and this can be tough at times. Read the book ';men and from mars and woman are from venus';. This makes communication complex and when people get angry and hurt they get nasty. When communication breaks down marriages and relationships break down. Once the love is gone people are hurt and angry and want revenge and end up being very nasty in divorces. Woman when kids are involved do get more money. If the man ends the marriage as well they get more money than they have earned. At end of day have a pre-nup seriously its the way froward.
Marriage is terribly hard and not for everyone. Most women are neither gold diggers nor stuck up on appearance. Maturity, honesty and compromise make for a good marriage, without all of those things you will most certainly fail. Too many people go into relationships looking at their fantasy and not at the actual person they are marrying. If you do not communicate and are not honest about what you are willing to bring to the relationship and what you need from the relationship you will fail. If you really do not want kids be 100% honest about it before the relationship goes too far. WAY too many women think this is something they can change in a man or something he doesn't really mean because for most men this is true. If this is not true for you you need to be blatantly honest.





Men and women both try to change each other in realationships because when you get married you combine two lives into one shared life. If you are not willing to make changes for your partner, you are not ready to get married. Single people can afford to be selfish. Married people can not. Women love security. If you can not help your woman be secure you will have a failed marriage. If you can be honest, kind, compromising and remember that marriage is an exercise in changing your thoughts from me to we... well, you can be very very happy!



Hi,





Well in regards to your bit about children, if I was in love with some one who didn't want children I defanitely wouldn't just walk out on them because they didn't want kids!


But I wouldn't just give in to them either!


I would try and work out a wat were we were both happy but there wasn't ine person being totally dominant about the siutation!





I think you made a lot genrelisations about women that were a bit harsh!





And men often go: ';Women are so damn complicated!';


But I don't think complicated is the right word. I believe we are more in touch with our feelings and deeper. Not that all guys are shallow and have not feelings I know guys that are the opposite but that's why I think some guys find us 'complicated'.





Hope this sort of made you hate women a bit less!






A relationship is as hard as two people make it. Me and my husband just talked about this saturday afternoon. My husband said to me do you know why our marriage is so good and I said not really we just get along I guess and he said because we know how to laugh at ourselves, most people are to serious and negative.
Dude, my only suggestion is that you seek out a shrink, because you have issues with women that I can not even begin to help you with here in this forum. My guess is that you are the youngest sibling in your family and that by the time you came along your Mom had switched from breastfeeding to store bought formula? If you are this charming in real life I doubt you need to worry too much about women trying to have your children. Get some help, I mean that seriously.... life is too short to maintain your outlook on women. Women kick a@@! I love them!
wow someone is a woman hater!!!! men get away with so much more than women. men know exactly how to walk all over a woman. look at statistics more men than women cheat...and cheating ends relationships. so don't blame everything on a woman. you obviously have not found the right one for you and you won't until you change your state of mind
I am pretty easy going. I dont want gifts or special treatment. I just want regular sex, good conversation and someone i can trust.





My ideal date is a alcoholic drink ad a take away. My husband makes just above minimum wage but I also work part time so it doesnt matter. I am not a user and can help towards making money. My husband is perfect to me the wayhe is. the only thing he has changed since we met is I helped him quit smoking andhe says my support really helped him and its the best thing he ever did.
Maybe you are getting out of relationships what you put into them. All women are not gold diggers because all men don't have gold to dig but we love your broke a$$e$ anyway. Maybe if you would change your funky attitude about women you might find someone. You sound bitter.
I think most women have been hurt by a man and try to keep their heart gaurded in order to keep from getting hurt again is the reason why we can be complicated. Once a woman has been hurt its very hard to trust again.
imagine u'll have to have sex with a same girl forever....


it sucks
SOME women are the way you describe, and if this is the only type of woman you are attracted to, maybe it's time to stop picking out the same woman over and over again....





Ask girls out who you'd never think to ask out. We are, many times, attracted to the same type of person over and over, and this gives us a sour attitude about the opposite sex. I know i did this for years, and i finally woke up.





When you enter into a relationship, and red flags start going up, get out of the relationship immediately. You don't have to tolerate anything you don't like. So don't.





Before people get married, they need to discuss things like finances, children, etc. Those who don't, aren't very good planners and might as well be wearing blinders.





Women (and men) ';get away with so many things'; because the person they are with has set no limits and personal boundaries in their lives and allow the woman (or man) to walk all over them.





that's my best answer

No comments:

Post a Comment