Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Why are the marriage anniversaries important to women?

So does that mean that you have an anniversary for all of the past lovers too?





Woman says: ';oh this weekend is the anniversary of my one nighter with biker dude bad boy';...and then she puts a small little star on that day on the calendar.Why are the marriage anniversaries important to women?
It's important to acknowledge how many years they put up with their husbands. It gives them a feeling of accomplishment.Why are the marriage anniversaries important to women?
I always forget mine. He gets pissed. I do know that the anniversary of my last one nighter is Feb. 10, 2003.. I use a smiley face as opposed to a star, and my palm chimes ';Lets get it on'; at around 230 am. lol
I must be the odd ball of woman. I don't even remember mine. I always have to ask my husband what it is. I just know its somwhere in November.
I think she was kidding when she said that. I don't know anyone who seriously celebrates anniversaries of past lovers.
It makes us feel special. That we are loved. Only from our husbands, not from past lovers.
Wow, Dude.





How many gold stars have you seen?



You need to stop hanging with easy chicks,
They just like reminding men how tricked they are. We DOLTS fall for it every time.
because we do

No comments:

Post a Comment