Thursday, May 13, 2010

What is your opinion on ladies who have sex before marriage?

Would you still marry a lady who has had sex before marriage? Opinions please.What is your opinion on ladies who have sex before marriage?
In todays day and age holding out having sex before marriage is almost impossible you need such strong will power but i have alot of respect for women who can hold out and i guess it would be special for the guy knowing that they waited all there lives for you =)What is your opinion on ladies who have sex before marriage?
well i think men could, but its like this apples are good (at least i think so) but if someone took a bite out of it already u don't really want anything to do with it because u already think that'ss gross!


I look at it the same way if was important enough to someone for them to wait for me it would be worth it! and its like that other girl said it shows they had more power to them!


A lot of the times if they had sexul relationships before marriage there becomes some issues in it(some more then others) because of very many reasons: Guilt, they weren't the only one, (maybe they didn't meet up to the other person's stadards), they have bad experences with anything to do with that!


Even though plp play it off as a casual thing its something thats suppose to be treasured and speacial!!
I woudn't. I'm not a religios guy, i like to know what religion has to say about stuff and why. so if you study it a little, you see that it makes sense in a way. I would like my future wife to have had sex only with me, my reason is that, what if she experienced someone alot better than me before, it could happen. what if I cant perform as well as the guys before me? she will always have that guy ( and the sex she's had with him ) in the back of her mind. I will never be able to make that vanish. another thing, a woman who is strong enough to hold herself back from sex before marriage, is a STRONG woman, she will be able to resist anything in the future to come in the marriage, she will be loyal to her husband, her kids, her life. Trust me, i'm not just talking crap.
I'm not religious so if I was a guy then yeah I would I don't see a problem with having sex with someone that you are dating. However I wouldn't marry a girl who had a reputation of being a **** because she's obviously got no self respect so she's not going to have any respect for anyone else particularly you
I'm certain that most men would. Really, most women have sex before marriage--it's just a fact. As long as you can talk openly about it, I don't think most would consider it a big problem, though it certainly isn't the nicest thing to hear. In this day and age though, it's just sort of expected.
IMO, girls who have sex b/f marriage have little ';value'; for themselves and are quite uninformed about casual sex. They are looking for intimacy with whatever guy who looks her way and she will do almost anything to get him to notice her. She thinks giving him free sex is the secret to winning him. She has very poor judgment. Sex will not ';hold'; a guy. There is so much that she doesn't know that you could write a book about it. But she wouldn't read it.


Living together is not assurance that you will eventually get married, even if you are already engaged to marry. Studies, polls, and surveys show that couples who wait until after marriage to have sex are much happier, and trust each other more easily.


Usually if a guy genuinely loves a girl, he will marry her whether or not she is a virgin, but he always prefers a virgin.






i am a female, and to be honest i think it just depends on the person and their own thoughts and usually their religion.
i dont care. she needs to be honest with me once we are together. (married)
I wouldn't ... No way.
I'm a girl, 17, and not a virgin. I think it's only a problem when it comes to religion to have had sex before marriage. But religions are accepting of all people, or so they say so, right?
Would you buy a car without test driving it first?

No comments:

Post a Comment