Sunday, May 9, 2010

What is a decent age for a promise ring for marriage?




I am 18 and Graduating in May my boyfriend that I've known for 5 years, but only been dating for over a year wants to get me a promise ring as my grad gift? I would love that. (We will be a year and a half in May.) Just want some opinion please?





ThanksWhat is a decent age for a promise ring for marriage?
I think it is a good idea if your truly in love and feel comfortable enough to make the commitment. It seems like you've known him long enough to know what he is like with your 5 years of knowing him. I think if your ready, go for it.





Best Wishes!What is a decent age for a promise ring for marriage?
First of all, age is only a number, and true love conquers all, as long as both people work at it. My boyfriend and I have been together since we were 14, and he got me a promise ring when we were 17. We now, are planning on getting married next December!
Live a little first, but continue your Education so you enjoy life afterwords in these difficult times. Then think of marriage once you've done with the above.
Sounds like the perfect situation and the perfect time. How do you feel about it is more the question. If you're not ready for that kind of commitment ask him to hold off, if you are then go for it!
Eighteen is a good age. Good luck to you both.
anytime after 18 is fine
I think 18 is an ok age to get Engaged.....but not Married.
don't do it all. its childish, dumb and hardly ever leads to marriage
thats so cool...id say 16 and +

No comments:

Post a Comment