Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How soon after marriage should I file for my spouse?

Hi Everyone,


IMy girlfriend of 4 and I just got engaged. We are getting married the day after Xmas and I want to file a petition for her. How long should I wait before seeing an attorney to file the petition? Any suggested waiting period before applyingHow soon after marriage should I file for my spouse?
You can apply Immigration/Dependent Petition for her, as soon as you get your marriage certificate in hand.How soon after marriage should I file for my spouse?
JUST FILE MY TODAY, i RECOMEND THAT Y FIND A LAWYER SOON GET ALL THE PAPERWORK READY AND THE DAY WHEN U GET THE MARIAGE CERTIFICATE (TAKE ABOUT A WEEK AFTER THE WEDDING) FILE THE PAPERWORK
You can do it the day you have your marriage certificate in your hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment