Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Who has cheated on his wife, do you have stronger marriage after your wife caught your cheating?

After your wife forgive you when you had an affair, will you have a stronger marriage or your wife will not look you in the same way before you cheat?


Sorry for my poor english.Who has cheated on his wife, do you have stronger marriage after your wife caught your cheating?
njguy27 is correct. If the person cheated that's late or whatever the partner is going to start to panic that's normal. It sucks. Its hard to get threw it. It honestly is. Some times people cant get over it. I was one of them. Honestly. It sucks.Who has cheated on his wife, do you have stronger marriage after your wife caught your cheating?
I was on the receiving end of a cheating spouse, and I can tell you this first-hand. I agreed to try to work it out and see where it goes. I will tell you that with the help of counseling, we figured out how to communicate, make time for each other, and do the WORK it takes to make a marriage work. However on the flip side, I have lost most of the love I had for her, I go into panic if she's 10 minutes late getting home, and unfortunately will never fully trust her again.





Before this happened, I used to laugh at people who said they'd stay for the kids. But now I understand it fully and have become one of those people. I will add however, that there is likely a limit to how much I can short-change myself on for the good of the kids. And not that I'm looking or that it will happen, but if I ever grow into good friends with a woman and I feel that I can actually have the unconditional love that I want, need, and want to give, I could turn my back on my wife and not look back.





So before you do anything, keep in mind that the person you hurt will carry that hurt forever. We can forgive, but never forget. And by cheating, you will be opening a door for her that no matter how hard you try, you can never close. And don't kid or flatter yourself. You WON'T be able to close it.
I've never cheated on my wife but a person asking this question must be thinking about it. Here's a clue. INFIDELITY does not equal STRONGER marriage.





This is like asking. If I jump in a fire will my skin look and feel smoother and better after it's burned? Or, If I take a hammer and smash my big toe with it, will I be able to win in a marathon race tomorrow?





Bottom line, don't do it, it will lead to disaster. Keep it in your pants buddy.
How could you ever even think of hurting the woman you gave your vows to and promised to love and cherish the rest of her life? She married you because she put her trust into you. You are a bit sickening.





Your marriage will never be the same and if she is a smart and strong woman... it not only will never be the same but she would leave your worthless a**!
Well, I suppose I'm very lucky. I told her about my affair and she asked me ';Do you still love me ?'; I replied ';Yes';. She responsded ';Then why dont we play with others together ?'; I was astonished and jumped at the chance. Its been 15 years since then and we are so much more in love with each other then anyone can imagine, and we played with many couples and individual men and women. We still are playing and love it.
Let me take a club and hit myself over the head with it forty and fifty times and see if I feel better afterward. I suspect I won't, just like I suspect your marriage will be battered and bruised and bloody after infidelity - certainly NOT stronger.
it will never be like that again unless u make urself more than transperent to her, if not 4get it .d marirage will never be strong and sweet as b4 .y not u guys always try to zip up .what exactly is wrong wit u people .
You guys should just become swingers, http://www.letsgoswinging.com lol
Never





It brings a lifetime of paranoia for the cheated-on party, and huge problems if he has not got over the other woman.
It takes years to get back to normal. I did the dead a year ago and we are still recovering from it and i am not 100% sure that we will.
Isn't that like asking ';who ate 4 pounds of bacon this morning and feeling healthier?';

No comments:

Post a Comment