Thursday, May 13, 2010

How do I find a site that will offer free marriage and death records in California?

I need to get old copies of an old marriage license and a death record before I can get my drivers lic. renewed...HelpHow do I find a site that will offer free marriage and death records in California?
you can try ancestry.com Don't know if this will get you current records,it is usually used for genealogical purposes. You probably will need to send for the records from the clerk of courts office.How do I find a site that will offer free marriage and death records in California?
Site 1 below has California deaths 1940 - 1997.


Site 2 has the whole USA deaths from roughly 1960's to March 2006.


However, the DMV is probably going to want notarized copies, which means $20 - $25 each and snail mail.





There are no free state-wide marriage lookup sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment