Sunday, May 9, 2010

How long do I have to keep my fake marriage before I can divorce my friend and say in the USA?

Its ok because I filled this account in with fake information.





I heard it was 2 years before we can divorce.





I'm Irish FYI.How long do I have to keep my fake marriage before I can divorce my friend and say in the USA?
3 years unless Homeland security alleges fraud.How long do I have to keep my fake marriage before I can divorce my friend and say in the USA?
They made it a lot longer then 2 years because it was too easy to scam with that low of a time period.
Never. Please be patient, five of our agents will be with you momentarily. Regards, I.C.E.
Somebody lied to you.
It doesn't matter if you get your papers or not.One of the neat things about USCIS is that they have the infinite ability to go back %26amp; investigate someones A-file %26amp; if a document was acquired fraudulently they can start proceedings against that person including those whom hold US citizenship.

No comments:

Post a Comment