Sunday, May 9, 2010

What should my topic be? I have to write an argumentative paper on something that involves marriage and family?

It cannot be about gay marriage or divorce. It has to have two sides that can be argued. I'm having trouble deciding. Your help would be appreciated.What should my topic be? I have to write an argumentative paper on something that involves marriage and family?
Single parent family verses 2 parent family? pros and cons? which one is better? What should my topic be? I have to write an argumentative paper on something that involves marriage and family?
What age is appropriate to allow a daughter to date?


A stay-at-home dad?


A family has to move out of state for parent's work but it's their child's senior year of high school...what to do?





I hope I helped :-)



abortion is always a hot topic. husband against abortion....explain his side...wife for abortion and list her arguments. I did a paper similar to this in college...I had a blast with it.
Dads are just as capable of nurturing children as Moms. Example the current trend toward more stay-at-home-dads.





VS.





Moms are more nurturing and better for that traditional role.

No comments:

Post a Comment