Sunday, May 9, 2010

Is a Libra and an Aquarius a good match for marriage?

Can anyone tell me whether this is beneficial for marriage? I know signs are not everything, but I feel I need to know.


I am an Aquarius, he is Libran. Thanks.Is a Libra and an Aquarius a good match for marriage?
The best one.Is a Libra and an Aquarius a good match for marriage?
well i would not marry an aquarius im a libra. ive dealt with two of them and no way def not my type to marry! but dont let me change your mind i hear theyre all different but the two ive endured werent good enough for me. good luck to you!
Usually, yes.


But why didn't you just look up ';Aquarius and Libra compatibility';?...


it would of saved you alot more time. ._.
Nooooooooooooooo.


But don't let it discourage you.

No comments:

Post a Comment